Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sigh... It's inevitable that this blog is turning into a darker shade of gloom with every post. Compared to my previous blog(s), this one has to top the list for being the least cheerful and most sincere.

I'm a very funny person. Not funny as in haha-laugh out loud 'funny', but 'funny' as in weird, unpredictable, castoff 'funny'. I don't know, maybe it's my genes. Maybe I take after my mom.

Anyway... Sometimes I feel life doesn't work out the way I expect it to be, which is fine! I get it. Life is unfair, life is a challenge waiting to be unearthed, life progresses within the expectant and dies within the faithless.

Disenchanted. Yes, that's the word! It's okay to not have everything in life, to not succeed in everything you do. But to this extent?!

Whatever. I'm fed up anyway.

Lemme tell you something. I'm just as good as the next person. I have a pair of arms, a pair of legs, a pair of eyes and perfectly good hands. I can do anything you can do. Maybe even better!

You are obviously under no qualification to determine what I should or should NOT be doing. Hell, wasting manpower is the worst waste of resources EVER!

Leaders do NOT allow useful hands to go to waste. Leaders do NOT expend the time of others while leaving them in the dark in spite of their duty. Leaders do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT!! delegate nothing to people that can obviously contribute much.

I know I'm not perfect, nor am I preaching so. All I'm asking is, put me to a task, and let me accomplish it. Don't pull the mat out from under me. It's unfair and a total waste of time and energy.

Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment