Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tentative, Sensitive... Heck, They Rhyme!

In an irritable mood for the past few days. If an idiomic phrase were to describe my feelings in the last... I dunno... 48 hours, a 'black cloud over my head' is a etymological insult to my mortal existance, which characteristic of any human, my emotions are the pure essence of my being. So there.

To describe the upheaval of my entire predisposition requires something that goes along the lines of 'endless reverberating thunderclap of doom permeated by vigorous showers of pure acid and hate, punctuated briefly by flashes of hell-flames'. Now, THAT'S descriptive.

So, why?

Why does this occur? The... irrational anger, unmentionable, often untraceable pain; the constant irritability, hot flashes, hormonal imbalance, loneliness accompanied by an overwhelming buzzing of suffocation.

Am I menopausing at such a tender age?

Perhaps, the onset of a mid-midlife crisis? The dividing boundary between temperament catastrophes?

How perplexing.

Whatever hell nigh it may bring, I promise to stay strong despite the inner and obviously external adversities I face. Because life is just too short. *smiley face*



P.S I've decided to tone down my language and sometimes condescending attitude towards jerks that I've met along the way, not because they deserve to be treated better, oh no, quite the opposite.

Yet I realize that being too judgmental just weighs heavily on your soul, and while revenge is a dish best served cold, chilling your heart to subzero temperatures only lowers you down to their level.

My fingers itch at longhandedly tearing someone into shreds of their former selves peppered sparsely with faded fragments of their confidence. But I refrain.

Sometimes, just give yourself a chance to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment