Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Love You, And I'm Gonna Say It Out Now

Alright. You're totally cruel, pulling me along like this. You come and you go, and when I'm not with you, I feel like a part of me is missing.

I just have to get it out of my system. Not being with you is too much for me to bear. Every picture, every thought, every touch, reminds me of you, and the time we spent together. I tried to forget about you. It's definitely not working.

And it's hurting me.

It hurts to know I won't be able to walk under your radiance.

It hurts to know I won't be able to feel the soft caresses of your touch.

It hurts, because in your arms, it is then when I am home.

I love you. Truly and dearly, and no one can take that away from us.

I love you,




Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment