Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year In A Post

2010 has come and gone, just like *snap!*

Time really flies. It's amazing yet terrifying.

I apologize beforehand if my sentences are slightly more jumbled than usual and are rather incoherent. My brain is superiorly whacked out.

Back to the topic. 2010. Wow...

That was bloody fast.

Honestly, where did you go? Are you still hiding around, under the floorboards, waiting to spring up and yell 'April Fools!' ?

Gosh...

What was 2010?

2010 was a year of changes. It was the year I entered a fifth of my life. A transition to adulthood. I can't go around saying . 'You know what, fuck them! I'm still a teen, I can do that!'

Cuz I'm not anymore.

I have so many emotions tied up into that year, I can barely express myself now. I don't know where to start.

All I can say is this.

We had a good run, and now we have a new start. Let's make this into something, and turn this motherfucka around!

2011, you betta hella rock. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment