Saturday, July 16, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzz


I'm starting this post at 1:30 in the morning.

I just took a shower, feeling all refreshed and clean, taking a stab at blogging while my hair dries.

Each and everyone of us lives within both states of fantasy and reality; Therein the made-up world consists of our persona and sense of self, whilst hard-hitting reality bluntly slaps us in the face with facts of our shortcomings and physical limitations.

Within this chaotic emulsion comes a coalescence of self-awareness, whereby we are born and gain a perception of who we are as a human being.

There exists a fine thread, a balance, between the two states. Our personalities battle constantly with the barrage of influence consisting of our daily activities and social lives, to maintain the equilibrium, keeping us sober and accepted in the eyes of society.

When the safeguards fail or sensors become distorted, only then shall a sense of disequilibrium occur depending on which state is favoured or overpowering.

Too strong a feeling of self-entitlement or self-gratification will only lead to narcissism; An overtake of the body's sense of physical confinement only serves to highlight weaknesses and a depressed self-esteem.

Hence... yeah.

That's it.

I have no idea what else to say.

*Well, to be honest, I do have lots to say, a myriad of stuff zipping through my brain. But my fingers procrastinate, and truth be told, they do have trouble keeping up.*

And so, here lies the hanging post of the day.

Finished at 2:00 am in the morning.

Go to sleep, you say?

I'm not sleepy.

I'm really not!

I swear!

Look, my eyes are still open wide

See?

Seee????

See?

I'm not.... sleepy...

I'm... awa...ke......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment