Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Avoidance of TomFuckery

I will be myself
Speak the truth
Mind my manners
For fear of sounding uncouth

I will not judge
On appearance, culture, religion or race
Nor ahold to stereotypes
Ne'er an individual demarcate

Lest there be squabbles or tombitchery about
Shall my head keep cool
My voice serene and sound

Lest there be imbeciles or tomfuckeries about
Oh bloody hell,
Lets get the boxing gloves out.

For see, my friend
A lesser stature, an inglorious face
A rotund waistline
Dost not giveth the right to spew idiotic idioms

Whose stupidity hides the careless maintenance of a mane
Half chopped, half chewed - I honestly couldn't say

Dost thee speak so loudest
To hide the fact of other equipment, rather modest?

Dost thee strut around similar to an arrogant fowl
A foible fully festooned to the fables of a fool?

'What an idiot!' I must say
A jerk, a prick, a tool, a wanker
'Off with him!' I'm tempted to exclaim
A tosser, a chav, a slapdick thot

Theresee children, for all is right in the world
As tomfooleries about
The hell they fucking around!

Say nay a word of evil, nor do a deed of harm
Until the male ratchet frat come and get you
Screw them till they scream for their mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment