Friday, December 4, 2009

Clarification

I have had some queries thrown at me, about my 'poems' (I wouldn't call them that. They're just versed insight), that they're too deep, too bombastic, they don't make sense at all.

Actually they do. They're pretty straightforward. The trick is to find the theme and interpret every line.

Don't try the whole verse. Those are far and few in between.

So, for clarification's sake, I've decided to decipher part of an earlier post.

My Refusal: Morning Star

(in this case, Morning Star can either be referred to as something seen briefly before being overwhelmed by a similar essence, an object that exists yet is not seen, cloaked by something that radiates more brilliance, yet shines the brightest when times are dark. ALSO, Morning Star is the name of Lucifer, aka Satan, Devil.)

For has the hands of Man,
(Man's interpretation of you,)

Shaped you into what divine dictates,
(Molded you into what they perceive as almighty and all-powerful,)

For has the lies they weaved,
(The indoctrination, rituals and fear instilled into people,)

Turned you around on your pedestal,
(Made you into a double being, different, yet worshiped as the same,)

Into a puppet cloaked with omnience, terrifying glory.
(Pretty self-explanatory: Their demand that you present yourself as all-knowing, all-seeing, giving you a sort of sadist's glory.)

So yeah. I hope you guys understand it, and... I dunno. It pretty much explains itself =)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment