Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sigh... Good Days Are Never Long

It's great that no one reads this blog. It's not so great when you pour your heart and soul into it only to realize that there ARE people reading it.

As the title goes, good days don't last long. I thought things were at least picking up, maybe improving, not getting worse.

How foolish I was.

It's weird, how sad and melancholic I feel.

It all happened last night. When I was supposed to meet someone... but that person didn't turn up. I couldn't have cared less if the place was convenient, and a short drive away from my house.

The place was at least a 20 minute drive.

To make matters worse, this outing was a deferment from the previous time when the person asked me to go out for dinner and I rejected.

So in retrospect, the person asked me out, but didn't turn up. FUCK.

Then, I was stuck in a traffic jam coming back after the motherfucker ffk on me.

All in all, I wasted 1 and a half hours driving to and fro for nothing. FUCK.

You know, seriously, please respect people's time. The world does not freakin' revolve around you. FUCK YOU.

The MOTHERFUCKER had NO DECENT COURTESY to reschedule, NOR did he apologize sincerely.

You know what the MOTHERFUCKER had the gall to say?! *when I smsed him at the destination we were supposed to go*

'Oh, I'm still at work. Don't know when I'll be off. Why don't you go home and wait for me?"

Ohhhhh.... There are no vulgar-enough words to describe him now.

WAIT FOR YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS MY FREAKING FOOT YOU SON OF A BITCH, DONKEY'S MOTHER'S ANAL-SPLITTING DICKHEAD! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHOVE THAT INCONSPICUOUS BRAIN UP YOUR SMELLY FUCKTARD SHITHOLE MUTHAFUKA!

KANENABU CHOWCIBAI!

Rot in hell.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment