Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rawr Rawr, Rawr Ah Ah!!!

I'm a free bitch, babeh!!!

*Not literally... YET... since class tests, practical exams and EOS are coming up. THEN I'll be a free bitch.*

Stresssssss...........

I love Lady Gaga...

Currently addicted to Super Junior, BoA and TVQX...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

*This post doesn't make any sense... I'm just crapping*

Dancing on stage is fun... especially when you syok sendiri.

P110 Orientation is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET TO GO HOME EARLY!!!!!!!!!

"Speechless" in my sidebar is up a note higher than the album version

Maybe getting 'The Fame Monster'.

Snakes... I'd rather it were me than you...

Can the Heavens grant me this request?

3 comments:

  1. What is TVQX?? hahaha.. It's TVXQ lor..

    Super Junior is coming to Malaysia in March for Super Show 2. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! hahahaha!!! I always get mixed up, hehe.

    Ahhh!!! seriously? Are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to go.. because it's right after our EOS.. should be no problem to go.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete