Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Tired Rant...

I am a reasonable person.

I don't ask for whimsical impossible things at God-forsaken hours.
All I want are basic human requirements. Sustenance, peace, quiet, company.
That you can't even provide without turning my life into a living hell.

Why are you always so angry? Angry at life, angry at me?

Your fury hath unraveled what years of goodwill hath wrought.

I am not perfect, I know. But at least I apologize. At least I show it, to others, that of my guilt.

Not you. Never you.

It's always never your fault. Who therein lies, the burdened beast of your unrelentless blame? You have no idea how much i tried. WE have had to sidestep so much of our lives, just to keep YOU happy. Sometimes I wonder, have you ever stopped and reflect upon the selfish, vain, thunderous monster you have become?

Have you ever thought about how your actions, your words, are beginning to affect the people around you, the people who love you the most?

I am sick of it. As a human being, I am sick of being treated this way.

Sacrifice? I guess you've decided to collect payment due through our misery. MY misery. Although I know no matter how much I suffer, I will not be able to begin repaying you.

Cringeworthy, those bespoken from lips unfettered...

I'm sorry if I'm too much of a burden. I'll be gone soon.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment