Friday, February 5, 2010

Songs, Happy, Lively, Love, Life.



I'm in LOVE with this song!!! *Even though I have no idea what they're singing about*

It's so lively, and happy. Just makes you wanna get out of your chair and shake that ASS!!!

Oh yeah, I've kinda updated my MixPod thingy at the sidebar, so there are a few new songs there.
*I apologize profusely to those that had to listen to Dance in the Dark by Lady Gaga repeatedly. I know, I know, I'm kinda weird that way. Once I latch on to a song, it's gonna be in my playlist for months!*

A few noteworthy songs:


Ke$ha - Blah Blah Blah





Adam Lambert - Whaddya Want From Me





Owl City - Vanilla Twilight ****** See the five stars? It means high priority! Have a listen to it, it's really good! All in the sidebar>>>>>

Have fun! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment