Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines & CNY Combo II

Ahhhh!!!!!!!! Tomorrow's Valentine's Day!! Which means roses, and chocolate hearts, and pink fluffy caramel gumdrops!

*Not that it really matters to me anyway. Like seriously... who buys into the whole shenanigan? I mean professing your love through bouquets and chocolate dust-sprinkled truffles? Pffft! Puhleaze! I'd rather have the money. At least I'll get fat on cash.*

Ohmigosh... I'm so lonely.

Anyway, tomorrow is also the first day of Chinese New Year, which translates to lots and lots of ang pau!!!!! Cha-ching, babeh!! $$$$$$$$$$$$

PLUS, the food is nice, if not absolutely scrumptious. There'll always be a lavish banquet with freeflow alcohol and plenty of drunken chatter. Time to dish out the dirt, people!

Not to mention the gambling.

Now, I'm a really good boy. Like seriously angelic. Like, you could put plastic wings on me and I'd fit right in in heaven.

I don't gamble.

Not I DON'T GAMBLE, don't gamble. I just don't like to... lose money.... coz it breaks my heart... to see my $$ fly....

Given a stack of Monopoly cash, or a fat wad of 50 dollar bills... That's a different story altogether.

But I digress.

Already I can hear the fireworks flying. It's a celebration mood. Time to put my cantankerous spirit aside, and revel in newfound joy of CNY.


This may be the last time, until a long while later, till I celebrate CNY again in Malaysia.

Lets make this last, people!



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment