Sunday, March 21, 2010

Alex's Monthly Rant: Screwed Up Employees

Just something I need to get off my chest.

Went out today just to window shop, so didn't bother wearing anything nice. IN FACT, I wore my high school T-shirt, with the school's name, logo and everything.

Was kinda thirsty, so I decided to buy a drink at YYY shop before heading home.

A guy was standing behind the counter, talking on the phone.

Now, the last time I checked, employees WORKING for an OUTLET, regardless of the product sold, should be SERVING the CUSTOMER, instead of YAPPING AWAY like some hot-headed bitch.

Well, I must have gotten the wrong memo.

This MAN was doing exactly that.

I would understand if, lets say, your great-great grandmother's aunt's son's daughter's husband's brother's friend, like, died in a freak accident involving two extremely hot waffles and some whipped cream. Other than that, I don't understand the urgency.

The only explanation I can give, is that his girlfriend probably dumped him because his prick was too small, and now he's on the phone with the National Agency of Prick Measurement to obtain validation that his 5cm long schlong is still a worthy applicant of the Girlfriend-Pleasing Wiener Department.

But I digress.

So there I stood, like a moron, just staring at him, while he yapped and chatted and did all kinds of crap on the phone.

He didn't bother to look at me, he didn't bother to acknowledge me.

I didn't hear any '...sudah mati?' or '... dalam hospital!' or '.... jangan tinggalkan saya!', so I'm guessing it wasn't an emergency.

Either way, there are various methods to handle the situation, of which I don't think I need to mention, because most of it is COMMON SENSE anyway, like say, asking the other person on the line to HOLD, and APOLOGIZING to ME because he has an EMERGENCY, and we can then both continue on with our lives.

See???? See???? Seee??????? It's NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, DIPSHIT!

Sometimes it's disappointing to know that people in the service industry LOOK DOWN upon YOUNG PEOPLE, especially those they think are still SCHOOL-GOING. They have such high regard for themselves that they feel privileged to NOT SERVE YOUNG CUSTOMERS, unless they came with MOMMY and DADDY.

Well, fuck you.

Remember dude, we young customers are gonna grow OLDER, and also remember, that we're the ones who will decide whether you FUCKING have a JOB in the VERY NEAR FUTURE.

So think of that, before you pick up the phone, dial 1800-PRICK-MEASUREMENT, and start bitching away, while leaving your honest paying customer standing there like a fool.


fyi: I STILL DIDN'T GET MY DRINK.

1 comment:

  1. i like this post..HAHA..i wonder what does a penchant for sarcastic blog entries mean O.o

    ReplyDelete